The Studio East6
Studio East6 offers customized bridal options anywhere in the world. We've had brides across the globe design their dream outfit with us! You certainly do not need to be in Chicago to create your outfit(s) with us. Get started by filling out the link here!
Our Bridal Atelier can design & outfit attire for:
- The full wedding party: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Parents, & more!
- The full bridal trousseau: Mehndi, Sangeet, Wedding, Reception, & more!
- Fusion & Interfaith wedding ceremonies
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
Step 1: Preliminary Info // You can contact us via email, social media, or our website to initiate the process! Our team will gather some preliminary info in order to better assist you during consult process & determine if this will be a good fit for both parties.
Step 2: Consult // This can be setup by email or website contact form to help us better understanding of your needs, events and where we can help as well as explain our process. We ask that you email us any inspiration images only from the curated designers we have partnered with. We do not completely create concepts from scratch.
Step 3: Price Estimates // We will send you approximate price estimates for options you are considering as front-runner options.
Step 4: Finalization & Payment // If you decide to move forward with our studio for your bridal needs after receiving price estimates, we then work together to finalize any customizations and colors. We will email all finalizations around outfit before production for a final sign-off.
• Measurements: We will email you a measurement guide to fill out. We highly recommend having an experienced professional take measurements to ensure best fit.
• Contract: Depending on the scale and breadth of customizations and order, we may email you a final contract with final details confirming the order. We do not send contracts if the order is pretty straightforward based upon a style already on our website
• Payment: We will email you an invoice to make the payment.
*Please note that no changes can be made to your outfit once your design has been finalized and we do not put the outfit into production until all details - color, cut, and measurements - are provided.
Step 4: Production // We like to call this a hibernation period, where there will be no to minimal communication, because your order will be in production phase (patterning, cutting, dying, embroidery etc.). Bridal orders can span anywhere from 2 – 5 months for full completion.
Step 5: Postproduction
Delivery: Once your order is ready, you will receive a tracking number for delivery.
• Alterations: While your outfit is in production we recommend doing some research on a tailor prior. Although we will be making our outfit to your current measurements, you should anticipate needing minor alterations to get the perfect fit. This is a standard part of the bridal outfit process across the industry that most women aren’t aware of when they are purchasing their product. Please note we does not pay for alterations so when figuring out your budget it is best to keep this in mind.