Delivery and Returns Information
Custom orders/Non-Ready To Ship items will ship in ~6-15 business weeks from when the order is processed. Delays may occur due to COVID. If item is not under 'Ready To Ship' section, it is considered a custom order whether you select default sizing or custom sizing. It will be made to order & is non-refundable.
If you need an order by a certain date, please let us know. We will always do what we can to help you out. Custom orders cannot be canceled after being placed. If you have serious issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Free shipping within the continental US (not Hawaii or Alaska) on all orders over
* Flat $12 shipping for all orders under $100.
* International shipping fees do apply and dependent on location/country.
* In-stock/Ready-to-Ship orders will ship within 1-5 business days from when the order is processed. Since we have a physical studio location, our in-stock/Ready-to-Ship orders can only be cancelled up to 2 hours upon order. If not, order will be queued for shipping thereafter. If item is not under 'Ready To Ship' section, it is considered a custom order whether you select default sizing or custom sizing. It will be made to order & is non-refundable.
*Ownership of packages turned over to any reputable shipping courier (such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS) transfers to the buyer. We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.
Duties & Import Fees Information
In addition to the advertised price of merchandise, some orders may be subject to applicable import duties and customs, out of our control. Duty and taxes are excluded and may be applicable. For example, Anita Dongre and Seema Gujral are designers in which import duties and customs are most likely applicable.
Our curated designers may ship orders on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid). You will be charged duties and taxes by the shipping provider when they deliver your order. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. We encourage you to contact your local border agency who may be able to provide you a quote, as import costs vary depending on your order and location.
We really want you to be happy with your purchase. We are extremely passionate about our customers and ensuring that they are happy. However, we also want to secure ourselves against people who buy our product, wear them once, and then return it.
LIST OF RETURNABLE ITEMS
1. Only our Ready-to-Ship items (excluding items listed in List of Final Sale/Non-Refundable Items) are applicable for a return & refund. Tags must be on. If tags have been removed, item automatically will be categorized as non-refundable. Items must be unworn and undamaged. If item is not under 'Ready To Ship' section, it is considered a custom order whether you select default sizing or custom sizing. It will be made to order & is non-refundable.
LIST OF FINAL SALE / NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
1. Any item that is not in our Ready-to-Ship section. These items are considered custom orders and non-refundable
2. International orders (NOT IN THE USA)
3. Gift cards
4. Products listed or noted as Final Sale or Sample Sale
5. Non-clothing items or Accessories (this includes all jewelry, shoes, handbags, purses, belts, headpieces, arm cuffs, or any item that is non-clothing related)
6. Worn Product/ Damaged Product
7. Consignment Stock
Ready-To-Ship Items Full Refund Policy
We accept returns only for our Ready To Ship category items received from 7 days upon date of delivery or in-studio purchase will be issued a full refund.
Tags must be on. If tags have been removed, item automatically will be categorized as non-refundable. Items must be unworn and undamaged.
This is 7 days door-to-door refund policy upon delivery or in-studio purchase and return of Studio East6. For example, if your order was delivered or purchased in-studio on 1/1/2020, then the last date where a return will be accepted for a full refund is 1/8/20.
If item is not under 'Ready To Ship' section, it is considered a custom order whether you select default sizing or custom sizing. It will be made to order & is non-refundable.
Ready-To-Ship Items Store Credit Policy
Returns for our Ready-To-Ship items received from 8 - 10 days upon date of delivery or studio purchase will be issued store credit. Tags must be on. Items must be unworn and undamaged. For example, if your order was delivered or purchased in-studio on 1/1/2020, then the window for when store credit will be accepted would be 1/9/20 -1/11/20.
*Returns will not be accepted after 10 days upon delivery date.
* It is the customer's responsibility for the shipping return of their order to address listed below.
1142 W. Madison St. #407
Chicago, IL 60607
* When returning garments, please ensure each garment is secure in plastic covering to protect from any damage.
* Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are returning an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
Non Ready-To-Ship / Custom Order Return Policy - Non-Refundable
* All non-ready-to-ship /custom orders are final sale. If item is not under 'Ready To Ship' category, it is considered a custom order whether you select default sizing or custom sizing. It will be made to order & is non-refundable.
* Please note that custom sizes will be checked against measurements taken or provided by customer before shipping or delivery. We do hold all final measurement check images up to 14 days after shipping or pick-up, feel free to ask.
* Since we do not charge additional fees for most custom size orders, any additional alterations are to be taken care of per customer. Alterations can be due to numerous factors: such as weight fluctuations, accuracy of measurements (if provided by customer), dress style, etc. Bust and waist sizing fluctuate frequently and commonly. Therefore, each piece is built with additional margin to let out, if needed per customer.
* Additionally, there may be slight color variations due what is photographed and actual pieces due to lighting of photo(s), orders being is custom dyed, laptop/computer settings, etc.
* If there is production defect or serious issue with an order, please email email@example.com within 36 hours of delivery with comprehensive details along with images of the product to be considered for review. Please note we are not able to assist after 36 hours.
What is your International return policy?
All international orders are non-refundable at this time.
Refund Processing Times
Once your return is received, inspected, and approved for a return, your refund will be processed within 48 hours. The credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original method of payment, which may take up to 48 hours.
Late or missing refund:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org